Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Beautiful Girls Mobile Numbers

Hi, my name is Ananiya and i am from Mumbai, India. I am a Beautiful and smart girl. My hobby is watching cartoon and playing with dolls. My age is 20 and i am an Intermidiate student in Manjunatha college of arts and commerce . I am here fo making new friends. If anyone wanna be my friend then, contact me on my numbre. Bye and take care you all.
Name: Ananiya
                   Age: 25
                   Mobile number: +91-99-315455000
                   Language: English, Urdu , Hindi .
                   Location: Mumbai
                   Status: Single
                   Institute: Manjunatha college of arts and commerce
                   Company: Vodafone
                   Country: India
                   Interested In: Friendship
BY RJ_Erum 

No comments:

Post a Comment